- Information Collected. The information which BEE NATURAL HONEY collects through the Website may include Personal Information (hereinafter the “Personal Information”) which refers to information that helps it identify users or viewers of the Website (collectively, “Users” and each a “User” or “you” and shall refer to “Customer” as defined in Website Terms and Conditions). The Personal Information includes data such as a User’s name, street address, phone number, facsimile number, email address. Users are responsible for keeping all Personal Information current and may change any previously entered information through the Website in the manner set forth below. BEE NATURAL HONEY, may utilize Personal Information, without limitation, for the following purposes: (i) establishing and verifying user identities; (ii) opening, maintaining, administering and servicing Customer’s accounts; (iii) processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending communications relating to the Website; (iv) providing User support in connection with User-use of the Website; (v) providing service updates for the Website; (vi) providing promotional notices and offers and other BEE NATURAL HONEY, information; (vii) responding to User-posed inquiries and comments; (viii) maintaining the security of the Website and Company-systems; and (ix) evaluating Use of the Website for potential improvements and otherwise. The Website may also collect data that cannot be traced back to a specific individual (hereinafter the “Anonymous Information”). For example, BEE NATURAL HONEY, may be able to keep count of how many Users have viewed the Website and specific content therein, or key words utilized to find the Website, but this information does not necessarily include information regarding Users’ names, street addresses, phone numbers or email addresses. Users who view the Website but do not enter their Personal Information are generally anonymous Users. Only Anonymous Information and no Personal Information will be intentionally collected by BEE NATURAL HONEY, from anonymous Users. The Website may use browser cookies to collect Anonymous Information. The Website may also incorporate web beacons or similar tracking technologies to allow BEE NATURAL HONEY, to track how the Website is used. Such technologies are used to collect Anonymous Information, e.g. the name of the User’s internet service provider, the IP address of the User’s computer, User’s browser software and operating system, the identity of any linked-form or linked-to website and other similar information. Furthermore, BEE NATURAL HONEY, may, either directly or through a third party, track Users’ conduct on the Website, including, without limitation, areas of the Website visited, topic(s) viewed, most popular pages of the Website, Users’ Internet connection type and browser use BEE NATURAL HONEY, may combine a User’s Anonymous Information with similar information collected from other Users to help improve the Website and services.
3.1 We disclaim any liability for disclosure of any Personal Information or non-Personal Information arising out of any of the following circumstances:
- a) Disclosure to government (local, state, national, or international) agencies in response to legal processes, such as subpoenas or court order; or
- b) Any unlawful or unauthorized access to and transmissions of Personal Information ` from this website; or
- c) Disclosure of any information by the User themselves on message boards, public forums, blogs, social networking websites, or any other online or offline media.
3.2 The use of some features of the Site requires the User to register using a simple registration form. Through the form, Personal Information is collected and additionally Personal Information is collected at different stages and at different times of the Users use of this Site. This Personal Information may include, but not limited to, the Users name, Company name, physical addresses, email address, telephone number, fax no., credit card information, etc. While collecting such Personal Information from the Users, we take great care and diligence in collecting only as much information as is absolutely vital to provide the User with efficient and timely services. All such Personal Information is kept confidential and never shared with, or sold to, or traded with, any third party without your explicit consent.
3.3 Some of the instances when we collect Personal Information from the Users of this website include:
- a) During registration process; or
- b) During the purchase of our different products; or
- c) While completing an online form to request information about our products.
3.4 Some of the uses of the Personal Information so collected by our website include:
- a) to allow the User to purchase goods from our Site; or
- b) to provide the User the information requested from us; or
- c) to contact the User when requested; or
- d) to provide such information to our affiliates and partners (if any) under confidentiality agreement so that they may provide the User with offers and information about products or services the User might be interested in; or
3.5 The User can always disallow us to contact the User regarding the latest offers, news, and updates, by opting out at the time or registration or by sending an email to Honey@BeeNaturalHoney.com
3.6 Besides the above-mentioned Personal Information, some non-Personal Information may be collected when the User visits different pages of this Site. Such non-Personal Information may include the type of browser the User used to access this website, the operating system(s) installed on the User’s computer, internet protocol (ip) address of the User’s computer, ip address of the User’s internet service provider (isp), etc. This information is generally used to improve the layout and content of our website, provide the User with customized advertisements, analyze the site-usage, dispense with the need to re-login every time the User visits the webpages of the Site after logging in, and enhance the overall experience of using this website. All such non-Personal Information is kept confidential and never shared with, or sold to, any third party.
3.8 We accord maximum priority to the security of all the data we collect from the Users of this Site. Therefore, we use the latest and most secure technologies prevalent in the industry and available in the market to protect the integrity of all the Personal Information or non-Personal Information collected during the course of your interaction with the Site. Apart from several electronic and technical safeguards, we also employ certain physical and procedural safeguards in order to make the access to this sensitive data exclusive to the authorized personnel have access to this data. Notwithstanding any amount of steps and assurances we give, due to peculiar nature of the Web, no foolproof security from unauthorized access by hackers, crackers, or similar illegal means and personnel, can be guaranteed. Additionally, while processing online payments, we do not retain or intercept any credit card data which you submit through our secure servers. All such data is directly sent to the secured servers of the credit card companies through latest SSL encryption method for further processing.
- Newsletter Subscriber. A User may become a subscriber to the newsletter of the Website in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Subscriber”), in which case the User may be asked to provide certain Personal Information, including his name, address, telephone number, email address. This information is collected within the registration process, in order to allow for greater ease in the Subscriber receiving our newsletter; to allow BEE NATURAL HONEY, and the Website to identify the Subscriber; and to allow BEE NATURAL HONEY, to contact the Subscriber for customer service purposes and otherwise. In addition, BEE NATURAL HONEY, requests Subscriber’s email address to confirm new subscriber registration and to enable email or other electronic communications to be made through the Website. Moreover, BEE NATURAL HONEY, may utilize a Subscriber’s email address to send updates, newsletters, news or other information regarding the Website to the Subscriber. In the event that Subscriber no longer wishes to receive such emails, Subscriber may “opt-out” by contacting BEE NATURAL HONEY, by sending an email at Honey@BeeNaturalHoney.com The subject line of that communication should read: “DO NOT SEND ME NOTIFICATION EMAILS.” Subscribers may be providing more Personal Information than general Users to the Website. By becoming a Subscriber that User assumes all risk, and agrees to these terms with regard to all of the information that he submits vis-à-vis the Website. Furthermore, the information set forth in the Subscriber’s profile may be shared with others, and registration as a Subscriber constitutes consent to sharing this information.
- Security Procedures. BEE NATURAL HONEY, undertakes reasonable efforts to operate secure data networks which are protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems BEE NATURAL HONEY, undertakes reasonable efforts to review its security and privacy policies on a periodic basis and it may adjust and change the systems as necessary. Notwithstanding the above, and although BEE NATURAL HONEY, is ever diligent in its security pursuits, it cannot guarantee the success of its efforts.
- Special Cases. It is BEE NATURAL HONEY’S policy to not use or share the Personal Information about the Users of the Website in ways which have not been outlined or described herein without first allowing its Users a chance to opt out or otherwise disallow such unrelated uses. However, BEE NATURAL HONEY, may disclose Personal Information about its Users or information relating to their Use of the Website for any reason if, in its sole discretion, it determines that it is reasonable to do so, including:
9.1 To comply with laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations or governmental or legal requests for such information;
9.2 To reveal information that is needed to identify, contact or bring legal action against any User who may be violating the Website Terms and Conditions;
9.3 To operate the Website properly;
9.4 To protect the Website and its Users; and/or
9.5 To fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants and others seeking information about its Users to the extent required by applicable law.
- Managing and Deleting Users’ Personal Information. If a User would like to modify or delete any Personal Information previously entered on the Website, User can update User’s information by contacting BEE NATURAL HONEY, by sending an email at Honey@BeeNaturalHoney.com and providing User’s current and updated information.
- Protection of Children. BEE NATURAL HONEY, is intended for an adult audience only, and children under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to use this Website. Entry into this Site requires age verification. BEE NATURAL HONEY, requires all Users to be at least eighteen (18) years old to use any area of the Site. User represents that User is at least eighteen (18) years old. We ask that minors (under the age of eighteen 18) do no submit any personal information to us.